Harnessing the IIJA: How Public and Private Sector Leaders are Using IIJA Funding to Promote Safer, Greener, Smarter Communities
The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) is investing over $500 billion in transportation investment, including new programs and eligibilities for technologies that support connected and automated transportation, promote mobility on demand, accelerate sustainable transportation solutions, and enable other emerging technologies. Hear how leaders in transit, state and local transportation agencies and private sector executives in the auto, smart mobility industry, and tech industries and are harnessing technology in IIJA investments to deliver a safer, smarter, greener future for communities.
Learning objective: Learn potential strategies considered by different sectors to harness the investment opportunities out of IIJA and how your organization, company, and community can use similar tools to leverage federal funding for ITS programs. Learn how to develop collaborative public-private coalitions to advance these priorities.
• Chris Armstrong, Vice President, CIRRUS/V2X, Panasonic
• Laura Chace, President & CEO, ITS America (moderator)
• M.J. Maynard, Chief Executive Officer, Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC)
• Roger Millar, Secretary, Washington DOT
• Seleta Reynolds, General Manager, LA DOT
• Monali Shah, Head of Industry Solutions, Google