ITS America Digital Infrastructure Forum: Technology and the Future of TransportationPresented by ITS America
As America’s historic infrastructure investments are making their way into our communities, we reflect on how the transportation system has evolved from one of paved roads and concrete bridges to one that now includes sensors, data, software, and algorithms. With advances and rapid deployments in automation, connected technologies, mobility on demand, and sustainable and resilient technologies, we’re moving to a future of transportation – the digital infrastructure age – that uses technology and innovation to advance future mobility that is safer, greener, smarter, and more equitable.
This new era links the physical system to a digital layer, allowing us to communicate, share, store, and analyze information to save lives, provide faster emergency response, predict weather events, and distribute services more equitably. Digital infrastructure is the operating system for the future of mobility.
Join the Intelligent Transportation Society of America in-person on June 22, as we discuss how technology and digital infrastructure will improve quality of life.
- Christina Aizcorbe, Vice President of Government Affairs, Velodyne
- Paul Ajegba, Director, Michigan DOT
- Joshua Benson, Deputy Commissioner for Traffic Operations, NYC DOT
- Laura Chace, President and CEO, ITS America
- Yassmin Gramian, Secretary, Pennsylvania DOT
- Rahul Gupta, Managing Director – Consulting, Cities, Transport and Infrastructure North America, Accenture
- Noam Maital, Executive Director, Rekor
- Hugh Martin, Chairman & CEO, Lacuna
- Jatish Patel, Founder and CEO, Flowlabs
- Joanna M. Pinkerton, President & CEO, Central Ohio Transit Authority
- Seleta Reynolds, General Manager, Los Angeles DOT
- Monali Shah, Head of Industry Solutions, Google
- Egan Smith, Managing Director, Intelligent Transportation Systems Joint Program Office, U.S. Department of Transportation
In partnership with: