State of Play of Transportation Network Cybersecurity
At ITS America’s upcoming webinar, the Cybersecurity Task Force will bring together transportation and cybersecurity professionals.
At ITS America’s October 28 “State of Play of Transportation Network Cybersecurity” webinar, ITS America’s Cybersecurity Task Force will bring together transportation and cybersecurity professionals to hear from three of the leading groups in the field of securing connected transportation networks: SAE International, OmniAir, and the International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association (IBTTA). These groups will present a technical review of the work they have been doing to address the numerous challenges related to cyber threats facing transportation stakeholders and to discuss the key strategies being employed to mitigate risk.
This webinar will feature three breakout sessions with the three organizations to foster small group discussions. These breakout sessions will consist of 15-20 minute presentations and 40-45 minutes of guided group discussion, with participants working with panelists to develop answers to pre-selected discussion questions on the topics of each session.
- Suzanne Murtha, National Lead for Connected and Automated Technologies, AECOM
- Nick Roethel , Director, Technology Services, Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Tim Drake, Vice President, Policy and Regulatory Affairs, ITS America
- Mark Cantelli, IBTTA
- Jason Conley, OmniAir Consortium
- William Whyte, SAE International