Women Driven Mobility: Rethinking the Way the World MovesA Book Club Webinar
March 31, 2022 | 2pm ET
Join us as we celebrate Women’s History Month and host a virtual book club to discuss the new book from Kristin Shaw and Katelyn Davis – Women Driven Mobility: Rethinking the Way the World Moves. In order to have a mobility system that works for all its users, we need to have diverse voices at the decision-making table. Shaw and Davis bring this idea to life through interviews and case studies that highlight women leaders in the mobility industry and their innovative ideas on how women are reinventing the way the world moves.
Join us on March 31st as we conclude this celebration of women’s empowerment with a virtual book club meeting sponsored by ITS America in a webinar featuring the book’s authors and women highlighted in the book. Authors will discuss what inspired the book, what they found to be most impactful, and how we can work to elevate female leaders within the industry.
Participants will learn about untold leadership stories within the mobility space and celebrate the amazing work of Shaw and Davis. We hope you’ll join us for this Women’s History Month Celebration. Click here to learn more about the book and buy yours today.
- Katelyn Davis, Communications Lead, Cavnue
- Gloria Jeff, Project Director, Rethinking I-94 Project, MnDOT Metro District
- Kathleen Rooney, Director, Transportation Policy & Programs, Ulupono Initiative
- Kristin Shaw, Senior Consultant, Communications & Public Involvement, WSP
- Laura Chace, President & CEO, ITS America – Moderator